Thursday, May 26, 2011

Meeting

This is how we met each other...


Masaya naman ako nung high school ako, kahit na wala akong boyfriend, although nakaka lungkot isipin nun na sa group of friends ko ako lang yung walang boyfriend, I am a fourth year student way back then (2003) and talagang NBSB sabi nga nila (No Boyfriend Since Birth). I had a crush with my guy  best friend, which happens to be my girl best friend's boyfriend, nag break kasi sila pansamantala nun and i was his "shoulder to lean on", so I completed the role of a best best friend, and i thought i made it perfect because after a month this guy best friend told me that he loves me :) 



But wait..there's more.. that's not yet the end of my story, actually, intro pa lang yan..





After this guy best friend told me that he loves me, he did treated me like a princess..  (pero, hindi pa kami ha?, confused pa kasi siya..yeah I understand..right! of course i do!) we were like that for almost two weeks and this NBSB girl fall for her guy best friend, and this what happen next, the third week, guy best friend and girl best friend are back in each others arms again. Oh yes, that was an OUCH! Bigtime.

Pakiramdam ko noon, ang panget ko talaga eh, i thought that those years of my life was the hardest, high school life, hay.. paano kita makakalimutan?! :))

So, yun nga, my bestfriends are back in each others arms..I was left crying, torn, dumped, used, lahat na..ako na lahat, that's how i feel way back then.

(FYI..hindi sila ang nagkatuluyan..sadness.. at super Bestfriends pa din kaming tatlo, maybe what happened way back then was purely infatuation, dahil na rin siguro sa peer pressure? hahaha)



I was crying one day in one corner of our school (kasi nga nagkabalikan na sila at pakiramdam ko kawawa talaga ako) suddenly a good classmate of mine cared to talk to me, asked why I was crying, I felt so alone that time and glad that I found a new friend just in time.

 
Sabi niya pa "huwag ka ng umiyak, andito lang ako, I was born to put a smile on your face"

Hindi guwapo ang taong ito, pero napakasarap niyang kasama,  I learned a lot from him, he never fail to make me smile, simpleng text message lang niya, napapangiti niya agad ako.

Everything started that day December 17, 2002, this schoolmate, classmate, seatmate turned be everything in my life. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment